Friday, January 11, 2008
posted by Chen at 12:24 PM
Date : 11th January 2008
Time : 12.24PM
Listening to : Grass cutter machine -.-!
Where : Room

Yesterday, Zheng an I went to KLCC. Went to Kinokuniya to search for her photography book. Anyway, they extended the bookstore. Now they have this section filled with japs art crafts book and stuff. Stuff that can make me drool. My goodness, I will suggest Tanyus and Selvia to check it out. It's really things that you people will like.

Anyway, after that, we met Melissa, my classmate back at Malacca. Went to Petronas Gallery. It's Independent Artists. Malaysian and Australian artists. It's interesting and by far, I love Ahmad Fuad's wor the most. The one he photoshopped himself into old pictures. His works are good. It kept us rooted there for like 15 minutes or so. And there's this work by Vincent Leong entitled, "Shut up! You are not real!".... Lol...It's about dolls. And there are a few other interesting piece of work there. It's too bad I missed the Spain one. Wasn't around. And there will a photography exhibition in The Annexe. It's entitled Malaysia After 50 I think. This Saturday and Sunday. I think other days also but I couldn't remember. It will be interesting to go. I'll be going. With Zheng and Mel again. =)

























































Ok..have to get ready for class! Ta!

-Chen-
[12.51PM]

Labels: