Date : 9th November 2008
Time : 4.26PM
Listening to : My noisy spinning fan
Where : Room - MC
Ok, I've promised to put up my storyboard for Motion Graphic Design (Autism) and also Design Method 3 interface prototype. You know what took me so long? Laziness and watermarking. Every time I post something here, I have to resize it and watermark it. A bit troublesome but it's a good practice I know. Anyway...Motion Graphic Design (Autism)
So this is my THIRD proposal. Sweat. I mean seriously, if kena reject another time, I will sweat until the whole world banjir. ha...ha...ha.... I changed my target audience to general public. Main aim will be to create awareness and generate support from the public to lend a hand to this community of people and their families.Design Method 3 (Style It)
As mention in one of my previous posts, our interface design wasn't up to standard yet. And since I am in charge of designing the interface and Tanyus in charge of the technical aspect, I am responsible in making the front end look good. A bit stressful. And the job division is this way because OBVIOUSLY Tanyus scripting skills are better than mind a million times. =.=! But after critic session last week, we were so glad Sweii likes it. It was agonizing to present first and getting no feedback while the rest of the groups were either commented "very good", "good improvement" or having a lot of helpful feedbacks from the class. Ours, nothing. Huahhh... Stress. Cos of all the teams, our ideas were the one approved last. Then critic session, we were the last team to be called. Was so afraid the lecturer and tutor will ask lotsa questions that we cannot answer but thank God they didn't have much to comment and it was good enough. The night before, Tan and I had a crazy laugh over our character. Hahahaha... Cos I tried to do her voiceover in a very bimbotic way. Gah~!
Oh, btw...The character wasn't drawn by us. Found it on the net. Will give the credit when I get his name.
In addition to my work, I helped a church mate, Ian to design a T-shirt. Did it yesterday, completed today. I hope it's good enough. It's been ages since I last did my design on Illustrator.
Tested on a badge...Ohohoho~!
Last Friday, I had a very bad mishap. My flash FLA file for Digital Media was missing. All because of my hard disk. I accidentally detached it when I moved my laptop and then it just went missing. The file was still running when that happened. Sigh... I dunnoe how now... Have to redo. Unless the programme given by Musa to revert SWF to FLA works. Please please work~!
Labels: Assignment Updates, Design Method 3, Motion Graphic, On assignment progress, Side Projects