Monday, October 20, 2008
posted by Chen at 2:38 AM
Date : 20th October 2008
Time : 2.38AM
Listening to : Nothing
Where : room - Malacca

Last week I presented my ideas for Motion Graphic Project 2 : Speaking Up. I decided to do on abortion. But my concepts weren't strong and solid enough. But anyway, I came up with 2 more concept boards. One is for abortion and the other one is for autism. Will elaborate later on when I have the time. The first 2 are last week's concept board. The next 2 are my latest concept board.


Concept : Killing a child irregardless of any method is murder. So is abortion. Just because you have not see the child yet does not mean it is not an act of killing.

Concept : A fetus is not just an "it". It is a life and no matter how much you try to convince yourself that the first trimester does not make the the fetus a human, you are wrong. You are not God. You have no rights to terminate the child's life just because of your mistake.

Concept : Children suffering from autism can sometimes be hard to detect. This is to create awareness among parents and caretakers and to guide them on how to detect autism in their children.

Concept : Aborting a child is done in a cruel way. The child is helpless and silent. But if... he can plead to his mother... What will he say?

Anyway... I am not sure which one I'm keen on doing yet. The first 2 are not in my list. It's either the 3rd or 4th one. Hmmm... I wonder... Autism? or Abortion?

-chen-
[2.56AM]

Labels: ,

 



2 Comments:


At October 28, 2008 at 12:25 PM, Blogger senorita..

abortion is a pretty common issue to be highlighted... nevertheless if u have a very good concept, go for it.

as for autism, if u can come out with very effective communications, it will really rock i think. as it is not so exposed (as compared to abortion).

hope it helps, my mind's thinkin more on the advert side, so not sure if it's relevant or is what u're lookin for

cheers!

 

At October 28, 2008 at 3:26 PM, Blogger Chen

Yeah... it's pretty hard to plant abortion message in ppl's head. I wnt ahead with autism. With a slightly different message and content though. Thanks for the feedback~!