Monday, September 15, 2008
posted by Chen at 1:36 AM
Date : 15th September 2008
Time : 1.36AM
Listening to : Nothing
Where : Room - Malacca

Gonna have Motion Graphic class at 2PM later. Required to do 2 concept boards for my first project. Typography Motion. Anyway, no time to elaborate now. Will just post up the Concept Boards for now.



The first one was hand-drawn except for the smaller text. A bit cartoonish, colourful feel. The 2nd one I took a different approach. Typewriter feel. A bit more suitable for the audio given. Just now when I looked back at the original video, I was quite appalled that the typewriter's concept board has so many similiarity with the original. Dang, I am conformed to the original one. Crap. Even the colors are the same. Bugger. But honestly, I did not intend to copy anything. I guess I might just go ahead with the first one.

Gtg! Ta!

-chen-
[1.44AM]

Labels: , , ,