Wednesday, July 16, 2008
posted by Chen at 3:58 PM
Date : 16th July 2008
Time : 12.16AM
Listening to : Fan spinning
Where : Room - MC

Apologies for not updating this blog. Been busy working on video, web and attending my sister's convocation which I foolishly forgot my passport when I was on my way down Malacca. Lucky I didn't have to really enter Singapore. The biggest mangkuk in the whole world. =.=! Well anyway, Things are going pretty well with our work. I haven't upload my pretty terrible work for Photography yet because I want to do more touch up for my future portfolio before I actually post it up. So forgive me for the delay yea. Btw, we got back our grades for Photography. Phew... A-. So very the grateful with that. Attached with the grade was a reasonably long comment on my work. And Video we're almost done with it. Kenny likes the sequence but the audio wasn't inserted yet.

And yeah, another thing I want to mention is that my class, Tanyus, Selvia, Diana, Chris, Wahyu and I bought the domain name designerds.de and also hosting site already. I won't really elaborate on the asal-usul desig[NERD] but I hope what we have in mind will be translated into an online media. We'll see how things turn out. Don't bother to even check it yet cos we haven't start on anything. When launched, I'll inform you guys k? Keep your fingers crossed that everything will fall into place; which I strongly believe it will if commitment is given by all members.

Also, really thank God foldees extended the deadline for the "We are all geeks" greeting cards competition cos' I really want to give it a try but I don't have the time. I've seen some of the entries and I think (No offense), many misinterpreted the meaning of geeks and got mixed up with nerds. But I absolutely love the star wars one with the green needle. Too bad cos I wanted to do something with star wars geek also. LOL. But it's ok... See what I can come up with. Hopefully it will work. Do check it out and send in an entry too!

Last but not least, I really love this person's work.



Fuhyoh... Somehow reminded me of goofy. Haha... But really like her works. I haven't really gone through her portfolio yet but I love it aready. Petra Stefankova. Dunnoe who's she but yeah, glad that I bought that RM75 Website2 book and saw her work. XD

Dunnoe why I feel so happie right now even though my web still have extra dunnoe how many white spaces due to the div tag~! T_T Oh yea... 6 of us visited the gallery for the Multimedia Starlites exhibition before our web class with Eugene and Chong. We spent our time there scribbling and doodling on the guestbook and we took up one whole page. And then a bunch of MM lecturers and tutors came in and Chong & Eugene were there too. Hoho... So no need go class first. Chong said we'll be having the class in gallery. Lol. And we actually bising-ed so much because we needed to balik class that Eugene decided to postponed it to 1.30PM. Hehehehehehe! And we managed to bising-ed Chong into doodling the guestbook too. What a class. And glad to see my works in the gallery although I think they weren't that good. Honestly I think that.

Well... Anyway... Here's the doodles!


Okie~! Till the next post! Daaaa~!!!!


*Edited Petra Stefankova's gender... Made a mistake on her gender. Got to know of it when she emailed me. That's how fast the net is mannnnn.... I just posted the post at 12AM and I received the email ater that. o.0! Sorry!*

-chen-
[12.50AM]

Labels: , , ,