Sunday, June 22, 2008
posted by Chen at 10:22 PM
Date : 22nd June 2008
Time : 10.22PM
Listening to : My own typing
Where : Bro's Room - MC

Ok... haven't been updating for a while. Anyway, after the last critique session for my website, this is what i gathered from the lecturer, tutor and senior lecturer. Some of them were from classmates and some from my own analysis, post-critique.

::Navigation::
Main navigation buttons too small. (Suggestion : Text to be rollover instead)
Icons can be bigger.
Rollover can be quirky and fun.
Icons look too separated from the entire graphic.

::Colours::
Put in more corporate colours.
Make it more friendly and approachable. (Current one too cold)
Maybe try colouring in flash.

::Information Planning::
Don't put the text too formal.
Show it in a more graphical manner like accordion tab.
Always put the phone number.
Try to explore ways to allow the information to be expanded.

::Graphics::
The strokes not confident enough.
Can have other elements like hot air balloon or something like that.
The clock rim could be pizza crust.
Animated clock hands.
Pizza boy looks like ninja, snatch thief, penculik, and other bad elements. Hahahah!
Buildings could have silhouette.
Speech bubbles.

Well, that's all for now. Will post up the updated version by morning hopefully.

For Digital Photography, Wei Meng changed my topic a little bit. Sathom and Zafri did very well for the murder scene so she said I should just do a trailer based on that and not on the book. But still, I want to extend my heartfelt gratitude for those who helped me so much during the production period especially Francisca, Danny, James and Bryan and also Zheng. And of course Zafri and Sathom for doing such a wonderful job. Will post up the selected ones by Tuesday morning.

For Digital Video, I went back Malacca for the final round of discussion with Uncle Lee Tai. And also at the same time did a couple of shots for my personal interview video for project 2. So, if all go well, we'll shoot by Friday. Will keep you guys updated as much as possible. The trip this time went well actually and I gained extra information from his mom. ^^

Marketing going well I hope. And tomorrow final exam. i think I'm going to flunk it. Oh no...

-chen-
[10.41PM]

Labels: , , ,