Thursday, June 5, 2008
posted by Chen at 12:57 AM
Date : 5th June 2008
Time : 12.58AM
Listening to : Nothing
Where : Room - MC

Here's my sketches for Domino's website. The tagline that I will be using is:

30 Minutes. That's all we need.

I use half a clock to indicate the page location. Below are a few of my sketches, starting from the earliest to the most recent one.




And below here is the proposed moodboard.



For my technical brief, I am not too sure of what it is. But if according to my notes, it would be the features in the website. Basically, there will be flash embedded. Also user ID and password driven features in the web. And because this site will put a stronger emphasis on Online Ordering, digital form will be included for customers to place order. Other than that, everything will be in a simple HTML format. Probably I will not have any pop-up window. This site will only have one fold, meaning it will not be scrollable. Will make use of I-Frame to fit in the content.

That's all for now I guess. About Digital Videography, will update it asap when we have our next meeting after web design class.

Maybe I will be casually killed this weekend. Ehehehee... Dunnoe happy or sad but pretty sugar high right now. Mat Kool ice cream really gives ppl sugar shock.

-chen-
[1.21AM]

Labels: ,