Sunday, May 18, 2008
posted by Chen at 10:49 PM
Date : 18th May 2008
Time : 10.49PM
Listening to : From a distance - Bette Miller
Where : Room - Malacca

Changed the skin for now. Bleh. Don't like it still. Only like the character design. Never really like black as the background anyway. Just hope I will find the time to do the layout myself. =.=!

Here's my Scanogram. Some were rearranged using photoshop. Bleh... It's interesting to work this way but I had very lil' time on Thursday. Have to finish it by then cos' I wouldn't be around during the weekend. So got pretty limited scans.






Maybe next time when time allows, I will have more than just this to present. But for now, this will have to do. :) Hope Wei Meng doesn't see this.

*Update*
Hsemate (Zheng) asked what inspired me for this project. Actually really nothing la. I am so random right. I pretty much work with things within my arm-reached. And also in semi-darkness. SO I just grabbed random stuff. But I guess within the period of time working things out, I guess I was driven by facial expression and robots. So yeah. Thanx Zheng for provoking this thought. Dang.... I am so random I might just end up in Jupiter.

-chen-
[11.08PM]

Labels: