Tuesday, March 18, 2008
posted by Chen at 1:35 AM
Date : 17th Marh 2008
Time : 1.35AM
Listening to : Nothing
Where : Room

Did some research for typo regrading design agencies. Instead of doing Leo Burnett, Saatchi&Saatchi, I decided to check up on design agencies that did some good stuff but noobie me never heard of them. Well, I am secretly hoping others will be doing Leo Burnett, Saathi&Saatchi and Ogilvy&Mather tomorrow so that I will know more about them. I did research on the 5 Giants of the Ad Industry but I couldn't really register mch for now. Anyway... I decided to share on these 5 agencies. Check them out.

TBWA
3nitydesign
McCann Erikson
draftfbc
y&r

Dunnoe why my brain is not taking in info well these few days. Kinda feel the stress streaming in. Not because of work to be honest. More to personal struggle in spiritual sense. Gah... Nevermind.

Anyway... I have an awareness video to share.



It's really cool how they send the message across. =)

Anyway... This is my latest webdesign layout. I...don't like it that much. I still think my first try looks fresher. What do you guys think? Wahyu gave his feedback saying it's better cos' it's not bounded by box. Selvia thought it looks less cluttered. Hmmm... They have a point there. But my housemate prefer the previous ones. Hope to hear more feedback. Please do comment yea. Thanks. Below is the main page.


-chen-
[1.48AM]

Labels: , , ,