Tuesday, March 4, 2008
posted by Chen at 4:00 AM
Date : 4th March 2008
Time : 4.00AM
Listening to : Nothing
Where : Room

Finally... Managed to get the layout that I want. But I am still not that satisfied yet. Looks a bit cluttered. There are still some adjustments that I need to do. But for now, I hope to hear some suggestions.


I think some of the elements are too big. Afraid the buttons will be below fold. Will change that. But other than that, my main page will look more or less like this.

-chen-
[4.06AM]

Labels: ,

 



2 Comments:


At March 4, 2008 at 10:52 AM, Blogger tanyus

I like the design, but I think it's not flexible. I also think it will hard for you to adjust the height of the content later. how if your content not enough to cover until the end if the layout? or even more than the layout?
but overall it looks interesting, I like the buttons and the title :)

 

At March 4, 2008 at 3:20 PM, Blogger Chen

Thanks for the feedback. I took that into consideration also. I thought of using i-frame with transparent or very light background. And the scroll also I thought of using java script to make the scroll button be one of the elements.Yea, but I agree on the flexibility part. Will reconsider a better option. Thanks!