Wednesday, February 27, 2008
posted by Chen at 10:22 AM
Date : 27th February 2008
Time : 10.22AM
Listening to - Rock with you - Michael Jackson
Where : Room

Yesterday I decided to just shift my tools and materials nearer to me so that it will be near bed, near references, near scanner, near computer, near resources and so on. Save time fro walking thru and fro. So now my shelves really look empty and my bed area really congested. As usual...since school days, my bed = workstation. Anyway... Yesterday I continued experimenting with texture and possible background for the title design. And also tried scanning the alphabet for the initial of my page name. Still have to do some color editing.

Preparing to stick the alphabets to the wire.

Used glue gun to stick it. Other glues won't work.

This is the colored wax string. One of my collection. I scanned it after forming alphabets out of it. Adjustment of colors needed.




Ribbons...Tried inversion of colors to get different hues.

Laces...





Trying different texture. The inversion of colors was just for experiment.

And this is some photos that I took. The lighting and color mood will be something like this la. Hope can achieve the same kind of lighting and mood when I do the tutorial. So prob have to do saturday morning already cos' at night the lighting will be so yellowish or greyish due to my fluorescent light. Like the photos I took yesterday.

Close shot...

With the basket...

Kla...have to prepare go school. Please give comment yea! I will try to update on assignment asap!

-chen-
[10.44AM]

Labels: ,