Wednesday, January 23, 2008
posted by Chen at 1:03 PM
Date : 23rd January 2008
Time : 1.03PM
Listening to : Water dripping... again
Where : Room

Happy Thaipusam people!!!! Well, anyway, web design interface ideas were approved. Partially at least. Now need to have a more refined thumbs. Will try to email asap to lecturer and tutor. Please check the brief for further progress requirement.

As for Typography... Still lack of a couple of alphabets. Sigh.... Hopefully really will go back Malacca this time la. Then can take more pictures. Title design was accepted also. Need to improve on it. And interface design also approved. Now have to start to work on it.

I tried white charcoal on black paper for figure. Been wanting to do that since last week. But bought the wrong paper. Sugar paper doesn't work. Anyway, I tried and it didn't turn out that good. But going to pass that up anyway ust to see. -.-!

Progress on Design Method will still be nil. I am really having idea block and I think I will go search for more inspiration like about now. If not I am going to freak out tomorrow... o.-!!

Kla. Ciao!

-chen-
[1.10PM]

Labels: