Sunday, January 20, 2008
posted by Chen at 6:39 PM
Date : 20th January 2008
Time : 6.39PM
Listening to : CHildren playing, water dripping... (so tak menginspirasikan -.-!)
Where : Room

So... I have nothing much to update on my assignments. It's driving me crazy actually. I've been having difficulties to sleep because every time I tried to, I will be having all sort of different themes for different assignments running through my head. Thinking about assignments and stuff. And as if it's not bad enough, I actually dreamed about them. And I heard from Wahyu and Selvia that they too dreamed about them. Is that a good or bad thing? Personally, it's disrupting my rest. So I ended up having a room looking like this :

That was last week. And yesterday I added this to my wall.

Isn't that a little mad? I guess it's actually not that bad. *shrugs* I dunnoe. It never happened before. Haha. And the amount of sentences I've spoken to my housemate for the entire week could be counted with my fingers and toes. 0.-!

And I know of some of us who actually kinda feel that things couldn't be handled this term , including me. But I guess having people like Tanyus, Selvia and Wahyu chatting in the chat room, inviting me in (but I was actually away) and tried to boost up the class mates' semangat was really an effort worth taking note of.; besides the point of Tanyus flaunting her new Wacom. *grinz* And so when I got back to the computer, I read back the whole conversation which cracked me up at some points. And so this is our mascot to boost everyone's semangat up!

Drawing courtesy of Wahyu. So, guys, this term may be tough but we will pull it through together yeah! *Please say you all very touched ok, Wahyu lukis dengan susah payah* Hahaha... Anyway, my main point is, don't give up.

Okay, assignments update:

VF2 - 4 figures + redraw the test

TDM - Show your pictures
Think of your title and design the typo for it
Research on flash interface
Art Direction for interface
side project : plan the singapore trip + eating gathering (EQUALLY important)

WD1 - Mood Board
Refine idea for project 1
Sketches
Interface design
Revise on last 2 weeks lessons!

DMethod1 - propose min 5 ideas with:
::BIG idea::
::Medium chosen::
::Sketches::
Bring your references along

DMedia2 - Start doing the visual for Project 1
Start brainstorming for Project 2
::Art Direction, interface...blalabla...just rough idea for Hazmeer::
Revise on last 2 weeks lessons!

Btw, please settle on a replacement class date and time for Web Design. The time given by Joanne clashes with our other classes. So either Saturday or if lecturer's time allows it, 2 web design lecture back to back on the coming Wednesday.

That's for now. More to come next week.

On a even brighter note, (besides our assignments) Sel, Tan, Wahyu and I planned to got for Sweeney Todd together and we hope rest of you guys from MM class could join us as well. Please let us know. Planned to go after Web Design Class on Tuesday.

Till then, bye!!!

-chen-
[7.08PM]

Labels: ,