Tuesday, January 15, 2008
posted by Chen at 10:47 AM
Date : 15th January 2008
Time : 10.42AM
Listening to : Yenny (hoho...)
Where : MMLab1

Currently having Typography for Digital Media (TDM). Just finished my critic session to settle on my theme for the photography thingy. So... My theme is...

MAMAK-ing!!! 

Inspired by Malacca mamak trends. Heeeeee... So, maybe I will plan a trip back to Malacca. Hopefully jadi la... If not.. aduhai..susah sikit. And have to get the camera d...

Anyway...yesterday we had a "brainstorm" session ala online style. Main people there were Selvia, Tanyus, Wahyu, Diana and me. It was quite fruitful. And we stayed on till like 3.00AM I think. I was at Tanyus and Selvia's hse actually. Did our flowchart on Web Design 1 and also to search for art direction. Penat giler. Luckily tonight no need to stay up late. Hopefully. HAHAHAAHAH!

K! bye!

-chen-
[10.48AM]

Labels: ,