Wednesday, January 16, 2008
posted by Chen at 10:03 AM
Date : 16th January 2008
Time : 10.03PM
Listening to : Water dripping
Where : Room

Yesterday after TDM class, we had Web Design Tutorial class. Had a critique session after that on our progress for roect 1. So it seems that most of us had a corporate kind of flow chart. Hmmm... So the feedback I got from Joanne and also Sook Chiung were:

1. Too corporate.
2. I have to make the story real, personal and about me, myself.
3. Rename the links.

Something like this. Maybe later on after class I will post my flowchart jpeg. Please comment yea. It will very helpful.

Now, I have to go for our class group study. Were discussing about it in TDM class yesterday and we thought it would be a good thing to share our reference books and ideas.

Ok...Assignments to update:

Digital Media 2 - Start planning for project 1 already. I am not too sure bout project 2. Please refer to brief.

TDM - Show photographs
Interface art direction
Reasearch on flash interface
Choose a title name and design the font

Web Design 1 - Refinement of Project 1
Sketches
Interface Design

For reminder purpose, Amir and Diana, you guys are to present project 1 - Wonderful world (Design Method 1) to the juniors next week. Same time.

-chen-
[10.12PM]

Labels: , , ,