Tuesday, February 26, 2008
posted by Chen at 7:38 AM
Date : 26th February 2008
Time : 7.38AM
Listening to : Fan spinning
Where : Room

I surfed the web and I came across these few beautiful websites to feast my eyes on.

orangebeautiful.com(blog)

orangebeautiful.com(official site)
designformankind
cricketpress.com
luxepaperie.com
theartblob
essimar.etsy.com
creativeorganizing
shimelle.com

I find these websites rather helpful an inspiring especially for this current project for web design. Well, anyway, I am quite ashame to say that I didn't progress that much since last week. Did some cuttings for the interface design purpose. Still not quite satisfied with the color selection. Have to enhance on photoshooting also. And so my whole interface will look like either a scrapbooking style or handmade card style or simply just cutting mat and materials style. Below are the cuts that I've made.




These are some of the references I will be referring to.






Will update on assignment soon.

-chen-
[8.14AM]

Labels: , ,