Thursday, January 31, 2008
posted by Chen at 2:49 AM
Date : 31st January 2008
Time : 2.50AM
Listening to : Some chinese song lah
Where : Room

Wah....So many nights staying up late. =.+!! Anyway... I decided to change my flash thingy to alien stuff. I don't know why I chose alien. Lol. Anyway... Nothing to show yet for flash. Still in progress. Typo I actually did the photo editing but I decided to change the color scheme in school after it appeared so terrible looking in MAC. My laptop display "off" colors. +.+

As for Design Method, I finished the stickers and poster already. But I think still can improve lor. Have to take into consideration user behavior also.

The stickers...

The poster.

Click to enlarge ok?

Web Design interface still in progress. Today's HTML class was fun I would say. Heehee... Though we were all so sleepy. After class, we troubleshoot-ed Tanyus' and Diana's flash. But strangely, Chris' and mine...we were still like dot dot dot.... We figured we need to use the While function and gotoAndStop function. Guess we need to try it out asap. Because tomorrow is submission. T___T!!!

Anyway... Please give feedback yea.

-chen-
{2.55AM]

Labels: ,