Tuesday, June 3, 2008
posted by Chen at 12:06 PM
Date : 3rd June 2008
Time : 12.06PM
Listening to : Nothing in particular
Where : Room - MC

Haih... My first few attempts for photography were horribly terrible. Anyway... Just post it up la.


Motion assignment. Tried panning. Quite fun la. But darn tiring by the end of the day cos we traveled to Malacca for Digital Videography project thingy. And at the same time my group members and I (Joanne, Chris and Wahyu) took the opportunity to shoot whatever that we can. It's not that good yet I know but hopefully this will do.





Depth of Field assignment. The 3 out of the many that I've taken. The colors seemed extra saturated in my laptop compared to my PC... Wonder why.





These are the trial shoots for my final project. I was not very well prepared for this I must admit. I was really upset that day and yeah... I don;t want to elaborate. ^^ Anyway... I edited some of the photos to see if it'll be better in black and white or colored.

Francisca was one of my female model and she was really nice to help me out. Had some difficulties when we tried to come up with some of the emotions cos' I had no idea how to depict some of it yet. And I couldn't get the rest of the models to come together also cos James got BBQ at nite~! And David had to attend a wedding dinner and Danny fell asleep~! T_T








Danny... I had to wake him up from the back lane. Haha... Anyway, he followed me back to Mentari Court to shoot. It was quite funny la actually. But so darn glad he offered to help. Got really dirty laying down on the floor to shoot him and after that rushed off to James' bbq. Ehehehehe.... I love the 1st picture. The parang was from Bryan Chang. Thanks Bryan!!






Okay, I gtg for class now. Will update bout our Videography trip later~!

-chen-
[1.13PM]

Labels: