Tuesday, October 28, 2008
posted by Chen at 4:06 PM
Date : 28th October 2008
Time : 3.43PM
Listening to : Nothing
Where : Room - MC

For the past few days, Tanyus and I stayed up till 5AM to finish our Design Method 3 proposal. We really went through quite a "ribut taufan" in our project. I still think our first idea was pretty unique but I guess circumstances didn't really make things easy. So we brainstormed for another idea and we like it. Now we hope it'll turn out good. Anyway, this quick visual needs ALOT of changes. Basically our art direction is similar to scrapbooking. Will post up the updated version asap.

We are creating a flash game that requires the player to decorate a room according to a virtual customer's description. From the given description, player has to interprete what kind of art style and art movement that suits what the customer wants. Our aim is to evoke user's creativity in applying the fundamentals of art movement into their work. Not only that, we aim to help to train user to understand and interprete a job brief.

Below is our first quick visual. Gah. Next time I will post up a much improved one. Suddenly I feel so The Sim-ish. Hahaha... We have a very very bad name. Gonna change it.



Anyway, I am like so so so so so freakin in love with this blog. SO NIIIIICEEEEE~! See how I enlarge the link text. This is how much I love it. Hahahaha! Tanyus watched all my reactions in class when I went through this blog and she said this, "Chen, you're having furniture orgasm.." =.=! For once, I think I do agree with her. Oh goodness... Such beautiful creation call furniture and interior design. I will, I promise myself, I will one day work in a interior design firm.


-chen-
[4.07PM]

Labels: , ,