Wednesday, November 5, 2008
posted by Chen at 8:05 AM
Date : 5th November 2008
Time : 8.06AM
Listening to : Rain outside my window
Where : Room - MC

Initially, I was preparing my watermarked storyboard for Motion Graphic. But it wasn't done yet. But anyway, it was approved. XD Oh, senangnyer hatiku. And Design Method 3 was approved too. Woohoo~! Good feedback. Later we'll have our 3D poster presentation and also my animatics work review. ust finished my poster. Rendering took more than 15 minutes. And it's only a still image. Oh well, I wonder how long it'll take for animation.

Anywho.... Here's my posters. I dunnoe which I like better. And yes, I'm using my guni-s as my character. They'll be in 2D form in a 3D world. Their mission is to fix the sewing machine and try to turn themselves into 3D by sewing themselves together which turned out to be a disaster. Will be making the trailer instead of the full animation though. Will update complete one asap.



K... Now for my animatics...sigh~!

-chen-
[8.12AM]

Labels: ,